few clips

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cheers tiny,the lads love it keeps them off the street

look mate ``dont know ya but if i did some thing wrong t o ya get over it,there people out there who can help you just ask for the help,but first thing throw that needle away drugs dont work

Hi mate,

i think you'll get pelters off of a lot of folk on here for the slip in the 1st clip, but i'm sure you already knew that.

Pernod

yes id say so,only excuse is that is my son sliping,and the pups are only 8 half months
  • Like 1

I'm not being critical mate, i have done similar in the past. Its just that there seems to be a lot of purists on here.

Pernod

hear what your saying mate,but some times in ireland the quarry is that scarce beggars cant be choosers

they should make into good dogs atb with them. :thumbs:

cheers them 2 pups are really makeing the grade,the red dog is no good to them now,roll on next season ill be camping out side speedies house for a run lol

whats wrong with the red dog as for camping out side speedies maybe next season he,ll accept your offer lob .

cheers them 2 pups are really makeing the grade,the red dog is no good to them now,roll on next season ill be camping out side speedies house for a run lol

whats wrong with the red dog as for camping out side speedies maybe next season he,ll accept your offer lob .

not a thing but the young dogs are to quick and thight and there only 15 mnts the end of this month,na speedie wont sure its only abit of banter,but ya never know have to be on my toes just in case lol

not a thing but the young dogs are to quick and thight and there only 15 mnts the end of this month,na speedie wont sure its only abit of banter,but ya never know have to be on my toes just in case lol

they,ll be great for next season pity the seasons over another few runs would do them no harm at all.speedie loves all that ould crack im sure he,ll be on soon with a few clips from from the past. :thumbs:

they,ll be great for next season pity the seasons over another few runs would do them no harm at all.speedie loves all that ould crack im sure he,ll be on soon with a few clips from from the past. :thumbs:

theres no harm in him atall,well maybe a few porkys here and there lol :icon_redface: :icon_redface: