recently sold this cage to a guy who said this dog got out 19 kg boxer. do you think this is possible or is he blagging please give your opinions to help me decide wether or not to give him a refund personally i think he has give it a kick you shut the dog up who was probably crying because it was not used to it :hmm:

well if a dog did get out that way it wouldnt of been able to pull the cage inwards. when an animal forces its out it would push not pull inwards, and the dog would of been cut to pieces or at least have scrape cuts or marks on it. and jim to be honest i cant believe youre giving it a second thought. whats the story ? the dog in the picture is the one you sold this clown and the cage with it ?

richie

and have a close look at the bars to see if there is any bite marks or paint scraped off...

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER

sold as seen mate you cant buy a car from the garage and when someone scratches it ask for your money back its called tuff shit mate :yes:

I had a friend's dog over to my kennels whilst he went on holiday once (ESS) and she did exactly that type of damage in a bid to escape; they grab the wire and dig their feet in and pull up and back. That said, I wouldn't offer a refund - it is nothing to do with you now. Just MHO

OTC

My mate had a rotty that tried doing the same with his kennel, the dogs mouth and teeth were cut to pieces! Plus there were bite and scratch marks everywhere.So unless the dog had a set of pliers in there with him id tell the muppet to f**k off! :yes:

Edited by Gareth12
Guest Lurcherbitch

Yep!! a dog could do that, no problem, i have had worse done, they do also pull the wire inwards.

I go through god knows how many house kennels, BUT I would never even think of asking for my money back when a dog escapes one................I just go look for an even stronger kennel.

Tell him to go swivel ;)

Guest MOLLY
It's not your problem mate he bought it and if his dog has destoyed it that's his problem.. he is not entitled to a refund..

I belive the dog is more than capable of doing that kind of damage as ive seen similar happen a couple of times.. the first instance was Molly's bullx Jazz it destroyed a freind's run door to get out and it also ate half way through a bedroom in a bid for freedom.. Millet

:good:

She also chewed through the wire of the kennels...much thicker than that wire (the kind coated in green rubber) As LB said, he has learned a lesson, he now needs a stronger cage.

MOLL.