help

can any of you irish lads help me out.im looking for a descent pup to bring on its a long shot i no but dont no many with hounds or beagles other than the club wich are not breeding.any help would be appreciated atb digger :thumbs:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'll get ya sorted digger, get yourself a good hunting horn and by the time you can blow it properly i'll have the pups for ya!!!

that was a good bit of driving yesterday danny went as far as dublin after you then back here slept like a baby when i got back just want to say thank you again mate.coming back with two hounds inste

dave wasnt messing about keeping them inside for a bit danny haha.that fella on the left out today was music to my ears.

Posted Images

that was a good bit of driving yesterday danny went as far as dublin after you then back here slept like a baby when i got back :laugh: just want to say thank you again mate.coming back with two hounds instead of one made it well worth the drive.im delighted with them they are a cracking pair.i got to see your pack aswell they are some dogs.that irish terrierx bitch is a lump of dog.and your terriers look the business and look like they,v done it aswell :laugh: look forward to you dropping over for a hunt next season atb tommytucker :thumbs:

• Like 2

that was a good bit of driving yesterday danny went as far as dublin after you then back here slept like a baby when i got back :laugh: just want to say thank you again mate.coming back with two hounds instead of one made it well worth the drive.im delighted with them they are a cracking pair.i got to see your pack aswell they are some dogs.that irish terrierx bitch is a lump of dog.and your terriers look the business and look like they,v done it aswell :laugh: look forward to you dropping over for a hunt next season atb tommytucker :thumbs:

no prob tommy as my mate said to me today there still young so no rush with them at least you and dave can give them more work than my mate :thumbs: my wee one has the terrier pup out all afternoon walking it so it has settled well. if you need more advice ask some of the lads on here and get a few pics up when you can :thumbs: :thumbs: ps tell dave to get earmuffs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: