Peggy x Red litter.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the peggy red litter are around 1 now peggy out of barney bengi litter here is one of the pups

here is messi of templeking my dad gave him as a gift cos he had some very very bad luck with a couple of his dogs hope he is top class he is very game

peggy x khan mary also at templekings if messi is any good i would put him over her defo

Posted Images

so are they out of peggy or a differnt bitch? does [NO TEXT TALK] know if mother was a gud 1 i was looking at these myself

its not the peggy that was in barneys and bengi litter its a bitch out of barney x a bitch out of bengi olso called peggy the farther two the pups is red the coursing saluki who is out of shearer x rose got some good breedin in them lads

the peggy red litter are around 1 now peggy out of barney bengi litter here is one of the pups

spoke to w L who bred em he got a good bitch out the litter said he got bid 5k for her yesterday from symie d..sounds a good un

there was no bitches in that litter pal was it the mavrick x peggy litter or khan x peggy litter

spoke to w L who bred em he got a good bitch out the litter said he got bid 5k for her yesterday from symie d..sounds a good un

there was no bitches in that litter pal was it the mavrick x peggy litter or khan x peggy litter

well he said red but he may have made a mistake..i will ask.

so are they out of peggy or a differnt bitch? does [NO TEXT TALK] know if mother was a gud 1 i was looking at these myself

its not the peggy that was in barneys and bengi litter its a bitch out of barney x a bitch out of bengi olso called peggy the farther two the pups is red the coursing saluki who is out of shearer x rose got some good breedin in them lads

i see this bitch run once on timberland fen she had 2 runs the first was a kick up and it went bout 3 bends and the second she run for bout 3 mins and killed it looked a good un and real fast type,,well barney leaves em with a bit of zip.i beleve mb owned her then