nock by police

i run a couple of young hounds on . they marked a drain so in the terrier went across the vally a local man had been watching . cut a long story short i got back cleaned the terrier up poped it in the back of the motor and stated to feed the hounds . i came out of the kennel to find 6 police men in my back garden asking about my dogs . i let the hounds out and they was cheking the hounds chins and teeth looking for signs of diggin . they was askin about my nets my couplings and asking if i use locators . just to let the other lads no incase they get a nock .

i run a couple of young hounds on . they marked a drain so in the terrier went across the vally a local man had been watching . cut a long story short i got back cleaned the terrier up poped it in the back of the motor and stated to feed the hounds . i came out of the kennel to find 6 police men in my back garden asking about my dogs . i let the hounds out and they was cheking the hounds chins and teeth looking for signs of diggin . they was askin about my nets my couplings and asking if i use locators . just to let the other lads no incase they get a nock .

so what was the outcome tony?

Edited by RANDOLPH

they just looked at ther chins ad pissed off dint even say owt . i think they thought they were gonna come and find terriers wi the chin off . scince them lads up our way got caught the police have gone well over the top to try and make an example . 4 other lads i no in the same area have had Knocks aswell

I am not sure but i think you can go to a soliceter and they can put in an affidavit ithink it is called, saying the police are bothering you regular, so that if anything goes a bit wrong, your soliceter has it on file that you said they would turn up before the date they do, it can give a bit of help in future in case of anything, unless your bang to rights :cray: but it might be worth a chat with your brief, he will know what is best and were they are allowed to search or check dogs, good luck.