4x4 part x my peugeot 407 sw 2 litre diesel 05 reg.

post-48036-0-46647900-1329827006.jpgpost-48036-0-83043300-1329827020.jpgbased in sunderland tyne & wear. the car has done 130.000 miles it has service history upto 105.000. it has cruise control. rear paking aid.

and rear windows blacked out. it is taxed & tested untill august. 2 new front ball joints fitted last year.2 recorded owners. the car has not let me down in the 4 years i have had it. only selling as i want to upgade to a newer motor. it does have a scrape on rear qaurter and door as you will see in the photo.A.B.S FAULT LIGHT on display panel but have no problems with the braking.i am asking £1800 for the car o.v.n.o. thanks.please pm me if you are intrested. thanks.PART EX MY CAR AND UP TO A £1000 CASH.FOR YOUR 4X4. WHAT HAVE YOU GOT.PM THANKS.

Edited by dhumble5

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ukhunter
      Hi looking for Rat shooting permission in Oxfordshire with my pcp silenced air riffles + Thermal + NV
      willing to travel upto 50 miles out of oxford Any offers would be very much appreciated.

• By lauran
      Hi, we're having a sudden rat infestation on our small holding in North Cotswolds. Wondering if there are any people around with ratting dogs who want a bit of work?
    • By hily
      Looking for a bit of land to shoot rabbits over spaniels within  50 miles of Morpeth area .Prepared to part with a few bob for good ground
      regards Dave..
    • By troyboy17
      Rat shooting with air rifles in the midlands wanted
    • By McMullan
      James McMullan
      View Advert Wanted  5 shot magazine for Anschutz 1416   1417 or same at reasonable price
      Advertiser McMullan Date 19/12/19 Price   Category Rifles Calibre .22