congrats to gorger!!

He as only his self two blame I have said a few wrong things on cos I was new I did not no what it was like on here but I have learned from my misticks and I am very carefully what I say speedy as dug his own grave it's a shame really cos he is not a bad man but the Internet is deadly

I AGREE WITH YOU 100% BIGLIKS PAL, IVE READ SOME OF YOUR POSTS AND WATCHED MOST OF THE CLIPS YOU HAVE PUT ON AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY YOU AND YOUR FATHER ARE GENUINE DUG MEN AND I RESPECT YOU BOTH IN THE RUNNING DUG GAME PAL :thumbs: BUT THIS CLOWN SPEEDIE HAS DUGG A BIG HOLE FOR HIMSELF AND HIS WE BUNCH OF FOLLOWERS ITS A JOKE PAL :thumbs:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lads keep the sarcastic comments for pms, dont want another one of my threads getting removed again over a load of jellous old wemon with nothing constructive to say fucksake the man done well with hi

Errrr........ Cambridge ? LOL !   Cheers.

He as only his self two blame I have said a few wrong things on cos I was new I did not no what it was like on here but I have learned from my misticks and I am very carefully what I say speedy as dug

THINK ILL SHARE ANOTHER WE BIT INFO WITH YOUS, THIS TINY BITCH IS STAYING IN CAMBRIDGE TO GET LINED WITH THE BARNEY DUG, SHOULD BE SOME CRACKING COURSEING PUPS OUTA THIS MATEING LADS, TODAY WAS PUT ON BY A WELL KNOWEN MAN CALLED J,J AND I CAN TELL YOU THIS IS ONE TRUE GENTLEMAN AFTER HE ANNOUNCED THAT TODAY WAS ALL ABOUT THE SPORT OF COURESING HE SAID ALL THE PROCEEDS OF THE COMP IS BEING DONATED TO CAMBRIDGE INTENSIVE CARE UNIT NOW HOWS THAT FOR A NICE GESTURE LADS :toast:

Edited by stig of the dump
  • Like 2

For months on end l have read in as a guess. l read everything that most off you have to say about the coursing world and what a sad place it must be.Some of the names brought up Lucky,Tina,dancer,foxy ,Mona,lucas (jacked by some people),the list goes on and on that some great dogs from the past and l hope the future of coursing gets crabbed on this site.Seems to me that the men doing the crabbing are people that have never seen any off this dogs run or just go out there way to run a good dog down.

As l have said a man can talk the talk and there is others who walk the walk but seems to me that the coursing (so called) who talk the talk cant walk the walk and have others that to do it for them.

• Like 1
Guest born to run1083

For months on end l have read in as a guess. l read everything that most off you have to say about the coursing world and what a sad place it must be.Some of the names brought up Lucky,Tina,dancer,foxy ,Mona,lucas (jacked by some people),the list goes on and on that some great dogs from the past and l hope the future of coursing gets crabbed on this site.Seems to me that the men doing the crabbing are people that have never seen any off this dogs run or just go out there way to run a good dog down.

As l have said a man can talk the talk and there is others who walk the walk but seems to me that the coursing (so called) who talk the talk cant walk the walk and have others that to do it for them.

Welcome to thl

One where is king crabbers and speedie now what wrong lads you not get an invite????? Could not care lest about lucas never seen him run but can say his owner does put the miles in to put the game in front off his dogs.For man to get 1st 2nd in 15 or 16 dog stake is good in my eyes .But sure we still get the crabbers that have better out there back.Far play to the people in the comp for getting out there .Stig so your dogs are shit lol only joking bad luck fella