Why use X in a lurcher ?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guys "harping on" about jackals, as you put it, because he is from SOUTH AFRICA !!! This forum has members frm all over the world, not just the UK, and I for one, enjoy reading about dogs and quar

OK, I've got a few spare minutes, so I'll try and give MY answers to your questions, which I STRESS, are only MY opinions.   1, Yes Whippet and Greyhound are the usual base breeds for Lurchers, for

Your best buying a book matey. for beginners. Because the answers you will get here off all the uprising top born hunters will be mindboogling and piss taking. As for the " Why a bull and not a staf

The guys "harping on" about jackals, as you put it, because he is from SOUTH AFRICA !!! This forum has members frm all over the world, not just the UK, and I for one, enjoy reading about dogs and quarry from different countries !

Cheers.

Whats it got to do with you. you stay with your grassing mate.

just be aware of these type of guys.

Not everyone knows you like i do chapy!

And any good dog man will know that another good dog man would not call another mans dogs, especially without seeing them, and then they wouldnt judge. so this is where i leave this, as it has shown the brain curcuit of this african man.

I dont need to tell you who i am but if i did after those comments, you would crawl away, especially about the dog lines, haha. good luck young man.

Hahaha bk peddling cos you av just been put right you idiot

lol, back pedaling. And i have just been told off for spelling mistakes. :victory:

The guys "harping on" about jackals, as you put it, because he is from SOUTH AFRICA !!! This forum has members frm all over the world, not just the UK, and I for one, enjoy reading about dogs and quarry from different countries !

Cheers.

And any good dog man will know that another good dog man would not call another mans dogs, especially without seeing them, and then they wouldnt judge. so this is where i leave this, as it has shown the brain curcuit of this african man.

I dont need to tell you who i am but if i did after those comments, you would crawl away, especially about the dog lines, haha. good luck young man.

ha what a tail ye are... ye dont know charts at all then lol

Is this correct, well if he walks the big land with a grass, we would have to assume he knew all about it! Correct me if i am wrong.

i doubt charts is a grass a doubt it very much pal..

Please do not make me expose myself

You a cop like?

Cheers.

Is this correct, well if he walks the big land with a grass, we would have to assume he knew all about it! Correct me if i am wrong.

You a cop like?

why is that?

Cheers.

You a cop like?

why is that?

Just cos you said do make me expose myself

Cheers.

You a cop like?

why is that?

Just cos you said do make me expose myself

Iam saying no more than i have to and there is no reason for me to fall out with you, as we have never crossed paths. opinions count matey. see you soon. :thumbs:

Thieves : are you on crack ? What the hell are you on about me and my brain circuit ? Do you not know what I am saying or speaking off? Should I perhaps draw you a little picture with crayons so you understand or is that also a bit to complicated for you ? obviously you are not bright so are going to make a fair and decent comment ons the stuff we are are talking about or not? If not go and Play in the sandbox and let the interested and smart hunters have a chat ...

I have a whippet dam that is very fast but she is a bit soft then I have the pason jack russel that is brilliant but needs speed and size because I think the jackal is going to be a bit much for her. I suppose the deerhound x boergrey will be big enough she surely has shown that she has the necessary aggressive streak in her to maybe take on the jackal but she is still a bit to young for that. Then I ha e access to a few dogs like collies , bull terriers , ridgeback , boerbull, boxer, australian cattle dog and maybe a few other. I am just wondering while I am typing this that what am I really after and I think the deerhound x with more speed or acceleration is the first change. I Will have a think further. I have to say I do like a collie as well