north boys up in co louth

north boys were up in co louth yesterday jm and his mate duff they had 6 or 7 runs each and killed notting and these are the boys with these top winter dogs there a joke, and before any 1 comes on with bullshit trying to defend these boys ring tm or sk and they will tell you what happened, and yes my own dogs are useless but im honest enough to admit the truth not like these lads

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some areas round that way are hot enough without putting it up as a title to your thread

SPEEDIE HOPE THERE NOT YOURS ON DONEDEAL AFTER YOU SAYING THERE USELESS

without the shit????? our you for real.....nothing but s h i t

north boys were up in co louth yesterday jm and his mate duff they had 6 or 7 runs each and killed notting and these are the boys with these top winter dogs there a joke, and before any 1 comes on with bullshit trying to defend these boys ring tm or sk and they will tell you what happened, and yes my own dogs are useless but im honest enough to admit the truth not like these lads

well you stop talking about there dogs and go get a decent 1 yourself then u can run all the hares there soposse to have missed :D and post it on here when u catch a few with proof of course. :icon_eek: lol

where you get information from

where you get information from

SPEEDIE :yes: HOPE THERE NOT YOURS ON DONEDEAL AFTER YOU SAYING THERE USELESS :icon_eek::hmm: Edited by lazyhunter
  • Like 2