shepp whites this morning

i didnt realise there were other wildfowlers fond of Kenzie thorpe country.

Are you guys with the HDWA too?

Are there more of you on this site?

Yes mate one or two,me and the Seeker are in Gedney drove end wildfowlers club, and you mate do you share our passion for muddy holes and light gamebags :hmm:

hi charlie,

I am a newbie to wildfowling and still fear the mud and not competent enough to go into the mud during low tide without company.

But i still love it nevertheless.

Yes the gun barrel doesnt like the salt water and the mud and most days, i have returned without any game but every successful day feels like i have earned it. the serenity and tranquility is sooooooooooooo soothing.

Chilling out with friends after the shoot. looking at stars. Waking up at 0400 in feezing cold yeah i suppose i love it.

hi charlie,

I am a newbie to wildfowling and still fear the mud and not competent enough to go into the mud during low tide without company.

But i still love it nevertheless.

Yes the gun barrel doesnt like the salt water and the mud and most days, i have returned without any game but every successful day feels like i have earned it. the serenity and tranquility is sooooooooooooo soothing.

Chilling out with friends after the shoot. looking at stars. Waking up at 0400 in feezing cold yeah i suppose i love it.

Yep you sound as mad as us :laugh:

edited to say where do you go?

Edited by harrycatcat
  • 2 weeks later...