CF Moto Swat side by side

This is 1 sweet ride to take your lady in :thumbs: 500cc engine and like a tank in low gear. Has 4x4 with differential lock just by the switch of a button. The box can handle 440 lbs and is big enough for a few beer packs or some good ole back rum, a generator, coolers, groceries, etc. (for when you get to camp that is). It is the lowest priced side by side on the market here in Canada :boogy: and it has the best warranty :toast: ...5 years on motor and transmisson. Only 6 months bumper to bumper warranty. What do you guys and gals use for travelling the back woods?

post-68391-0-98218500-1327549151.jpg

Edited by Canadian Black Bears
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have use of a Polaris quad but tend to just use my truck to get about in.

From what I have read most everyone uses trucks with very few quads or side by sides. The countryside appears a lot different than where we hunt our deer, bears, and rabbits. We hunt in the woods not over fields and trucks would never get to where most of us go. These bikes are the ticket for us plus they are a lot of fun.

Very rarely use a vehicle for actually hunting but for work on the shoot we use a yamaha kodiac quad and a polaris truck, possibly the ranger but not 100% sure.

The polaris is a god send and makes the big jobs alot easier, but I love the quad, it's faster and smaller which means you can ride up the side of fields without leveling the edge of the crop.

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Very rarely use a vehicle for actually hunting but for work on the shoot we use a yamaha kodiac quad and a polaris truck, possibly the ranger but not 100% sure.

The polaris is a god send and makes the big jobs alot easier, but I love the quad, it's faster and smaller which means you can ride up the side of fields without leveling the edge of the crop.

:thumbs:

Exactly...a quad is the ticket for sure. I really enjoy my side by side...great thread here as learned lots of how you guys and gals do things. Thanks for sharing.