Dog choose there times lol

Guest born to run1083

Guest born to run1083

Over say the last month i havnt been out as much as I would ,might sound bad but had a short time out as the start of the season was very tough being out at least 4-5 times a week and was catching up with me, so with my rugby on top thought I'd have a break For a few weeks and give me and the dog a rest as its her first hunting season So me up and raring for it after my break me bitch decided it was time to break down and come in season, it's sods law for this to happen. Looks like I got another few weeks with out getting out, they don't half choose there times don't they lol

• Like 1

Guest born to run1083

Because mine doesn't handle it well, she doesn't perform well and seems to over heat quick when in heat and has a habit to go looking for male dogs. All bitches are different and im unlucky to have a weird un lol so instead of educating game and take chances with her it's best to leave her off

• Like 2

nice to hear of someone being responsible in this game for a change

if only you new lol ........ borntorun. i hope your season going as well as the blue pups is ...... :yes: its a unit now and is catching for fun :boogy: atb x38........
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest born to run1083

if only you new lol ........ borntorun. i hope your season going as well as the blue pups is ...... :yes: its a unit now and is catching for fun :boogy: atb x38........

My season has been great mate, and glad he's doing well but don't think x38 that is the only dog out there catching game as a pup lol got all I need in my two dogs. just glad he's still got it.

My season has been great mate, and glad he's doing well but don't think x38 that is the only dog out there catching game as a pup lol got all I need in my two dogs. just glad he's still got it.

i dont lad not for one minute the dog is what it is...... the point is you gave up on the pup at 4 months old as you could "see" that he was "never" going to make the grade" a RSPCA case in your words"....or keep the "weight" on lol 27tts not bad for a dog that never ate lol...that`s why i put the work in to him with dan and have seen what he can do with my own eyes ...iam glad your not failng you 2 dogs your left with ... ps i well let you no how he gets on with the last of the quary he was breed for ..... atb X
Guest born to run1083

Yeah let me know how he gets on, I'm not going back into the ins and out of why I got rid as you prity much know. He would not eat consistently with me. As for failing my other two dogs don't try the condesending tone, in all the time I've had dogs that pup is the only one I havnt got on with . Many have seen my dogs on here and know what life they get, for feck sake they sleep at the bottom of me bed at night, I always said there's a good chance of him making a good dog. Even told that to dan, I was just concerned with his weight. Due the amount I work my dogs. I work them out till day light if I can 4-5 times a week when at it properly and don't wanna be worrying over just the basics as weight. now that's the final time I'm going over it.

lol that was deep lol ......we both know the truth ....that dog never mist a feed up here but he was feed on is own 3 times a day and still run out every day...and at 4 month old that is the last of your worries next year is the time to worry if is weight will stop on lo.........l look the names you told me that had adviced you on what to do with the pup how was it agen...............not one of them back you up ...asi have the pms