Thanks for a good night out

A big thank you to Leegreen for his invite last night.

I got to his for about 11 and, after a chat and some potroasted goose and rice, we got going. I was running Willow, my first season pup, and Lee was running Pixie, his bullx bitch. The weather was variable, either nice gusty wind or flat calm. It obviously didnt phase the rabbits too much though, they were out, not in any great numbers but Willow and Pixie made the most of what was there.

We ended up on 9, should've been 10 but Willow dropped one, I lost track of who caught what but they were pretty even both catching most of what they were slipped on. Pixies retrieve was text book live to hand while Willows wasnt quite to hand last night which seems to happen when shes first out with a new dog.

We got back about 4 and after guttitng and sorting the dogs out enjoyed a spur of the moment crabbies and vodka!

It was a really enjoyable night out in great company, cheers Lee :thumbs:

Yes it made a nice change to run with someone new. Two hours sleep and up talking bollox to customers, then moving sheep and setting mole traps. And it was good to prove the myth about the bunny crunching Bull x's.

Not too many rabbits on the ground, just remember everyone your special ground is probably someone else's special ground :laugh:.

And Willow will prove to be a very good frezer filler of that I'm sure.

Until next time :victory: peace.

Edited to add ; Cocktail recipe. Crabbies, large Vodka, good squeeze of lime and lots of ice "Suicide Bomber"