FAO FEllman

Alright mate have your jills dropped yet? Im bladdered and ive just cooked myself a full english :)  Cya soon mate :rocker:

yeha mate they both dropped but one has killed and eaten all the kits :blink:

so i only have one litter of 6 kits :D which leaves me four kits to dispose of :blink: they dropped last weekend mate trhanx again for the line bud

cheers mate yis fellman

Nice one mate :) Its a shame one killed em but at least you ain't got 20 of the feckers to find homes for. Did it definitely kill them or have a phantom? Its just that the Black eyed hob fathered both my litters of kits but Rainmaker's jill had a phantom we think so im just wondering wether it was him or her?

Cheers mate. Gnipper

Nice one mate :)  Its a shame one killed em but at least you ain't got 20 of the feckers to find homes for. Did it definitely kill them or have a phantom? Its just that the Black eyed hob fathered both my litters of kits but Rainmaker's jill had a phantom we think so im just wondering wether it was him or her?

Cheers mate. Gnipper

she had kits for sure i saw em ......but well she killed and ate the lot .....shit happens yis fellman