dam /sire

Well he does me that's all that I care :)

best thing 2 do is back what pups you want then cull the rest then that way their only you taking the risk :thumbs:

haha every litter is a risk, the best of workers can bring bad litters and non workers can bring good offspring. Thats the game :)
  • Like 1

Well he does me that's all that I care :)

best thing 2 do is back what pups you want then cull the rest then that way their only you taking the risk :thumbs:

haha every litter is a risk, the best of workers can bring bad litters and non workers can bring good offspring. Thats the game :)

well he breeding of a bitch with realy terrible feet and a dog thats has only had 1 season thats the risk ,thats hows thats much shite about untested dogs ,and i know their risk in any breeding but we like the best odds :thumbs:

Bred of him 8 months ago pups are doing just as good as he is so no mistake with his breeding , the old bitch is still a good dog even with feet like that I don't breed of shite mate :)

its gets better you bred of him 8 months ago when he was 16 months and the pups are just as good as him at 8 months :laugh: :laugh: so you don,t breed of shite dogs ,if the pups are 8 months and they as good as the dad :hmm: think you should think before you type and breed any more dogs :victory:

• Like 1

Well I will up date when she is , he has proved himself and has been tuning sins I got him last winter.

he might of but your proven and other peoples proven is far apart your proven is 1 season my proven is aleast 3

I go buy a rule might be just me but it takes 2 years to make a dog and 2 years to break them if there still doing tha job after that then you have your self a proven dog.

• Like 1

Well I will up date when she is , he has proved himself and has been tuning sins I got him last winter.

he might of but your proven and other peoples proven is far apart your proven is 1 season my proven is aleast 3

I go buy a rule might be just me but it takes 2 years to make a dog and 2 years to break them if there still doing tha job after that then you have your self a proven dog.

exactly mate this kids like your anwser but still thinks its ok 2 breed of a untested dogs

[quote name=death by dog'

timestamp='1326924460' post='2445855]

exactly mate this kids like your anwser but still thinks its ok 2 breed of a untested dogs

My dogs do the bisness if they didn't my dad wouldn't let me keep them so no shite out my back a dog other has it or it doesn't age doesn't mater that much