whats a good set of gloves?

I had a pair of neoprene fishing ones a while back similar to these in the link..they have little slit's in the finger's so you can poke your trigger finger out..i used to wear them quite a lot when i was bang into clay pigeon shooting in the winter month's.

http://www.manorfarmfishing.co.uk/store/product/4535/Ice-Behr-Neoprene-Fishing--Gloves/

I had a pair of neoprene fishing ones a while back similar to these in the link..they have little slit's in the finger's so you can poke your trigger finger out..i used to wear them quite a lot when i was bang into clay pigeon shooting in the winter month's.

http://www.manorfarm...ishing--Gloves/

thats what i have at the moment and they just get so cold so quickly , im getting more of a tart each year.

i was thinking about some goretex motorbike ones but it would be nice to have something a bit thinner for the trigger finger

im after a good set of gloves for lamping and shooting , as we do a lot of lamping from the motor the wind chill is a b*****d on the lamp hand.

any ideas?

cheers

wimp!!!! :whistling:

right you !! it was -5 the other night and my poor pinkys couldnt deal with the lamp, its ok for you lazy lampers who have the heater flat ( i would never dream of having the heater on) lol

ive just purchased some wind stopper ones and will put a review up after a while

• 1 month later...

I use Neoprene Deerhunter realtree gloves... I have shot in -10 with these (last years really bad snow) and my hands were totally fine... there great for keeping your hands warm and dry, they also have small rubber bobbles on the palm for grip wich is handy.. i do reccomend them :)