PUPPY UPDATE

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peter
:D ill tell you what i would like to see the head on the dog pup out of that litter, i bet he is a right big feker, ill see if i can get hold of pete to put a pic up :clapper:

hi boys just been looking at the pups thay are looking well. diggit you are right my pup has a head and a half. he is going to be a big dog. i will get some pics up later. :victory:

Edited by peter

pups are all looking well cant wait to see some of them out next season. jess has already seen ronnie pick up a few bunnie,s in the day. she's comin on a treat, lee that third pic of your pup is the image of ronnie cant wait to see her in the flesh! :D

thanks alot boyz, im so glad your all happy with your pups, just take your time with them and they will be probaley the best dogs your own, :thumbs-up:

ive spent a lot of time on that blood line on my side, and out crossing the bitch to ronnie has put the iceing on the cake.

by the feed back im getting off you lads i may have just got it right :big_boss:

but only time can tell, we will see how things pan out when they go to fox, if there like there mum and dad they will be somthing special :clapper::clapper:

all the best lads & keep the pics coming