tail docking

Come on people....Docking puppies is NOTHING!.....I just did puppies at 2 days old...Snip, done!...No antiseptic, no pain killer...Bitch licks them and within minutes no bleeding....Been doing it this way for 30 years, never a problem.....Did a 2 year old after he kept biting his tail causing it to bleed....Put a rubber band on the end of the remaining tail and took it off in 2 days, no problem.....Any working dog that isnt a straight bayer gets hurt worse than a tail snippin.

Am wondering if anybody noes of anyone who does tail docking for the older dogs i have a terrier that keeps cutting her tail up and would like to get it docked she is 16 months old.

well mate you have got yourself off to a good start on THL :lol: :lol: :haha:

http://www.ebay.co.u...49#ht_500wt_949

is this what they use ??

That is for placing elastic castration rings on livestock. It is not suitable for use on dogs in the UK. If you want a docked dog in the UK buy from a breeder who has had the puppies docked by a vet. To do anything else in the UK invites unnecessary attention and possible prosecution.

http://www.ebay.co.u...49#ht_500wt_949

is this what they use ??

That is for placing elastic castration rings on livestock. It is not suitable for use on dogs in the UK. If you want a docked dog in the UK buy from a breeder who has had the puppies docked by a vet. To do anything else in the UK invites unnecessary attention and possible prosecution.

Was just curious so i knew what dudes were talkin about on here :thumbs: