had a trip to a south wales shore mark in search of a fish or 2,well the only rays i seem to catch are that of the sun lol,so it was a nice suprise when this small eyed ray pulled the rod tip over on the first cast,at a guesstimate i would say the fish was around the 9 pound mark,and it was put back to fight another day....bait used was sandeel fished on a pulley rig :thumbs-up:

had a trip to a south wales shore mark in search of a fish or 2,well the only rays i seem to catch are that of the sun lol,so it was a nice suprise when this small eyed ray pulled the rod tip over on the first cast,at a guesstimate i would say the fish was around the 9 pound mark,and it was put back to fight another day....bait used was sandeel fished on a pulley rig :thumbs-up:

good going mate,never caught one of them myself,would be nice to catch one so i can knock it off my list

Guest foxtrack

come on now hafod

you know you would have never have had the fish without the

expert guidence off me :yes:

and john b i wish he did where is luck jumper,

it would have saved me a lot of time driving aroud

looking for sun burn cream for him.

dident wont to burn his arms (love him )

more lessons this week end then hafod ;)

and tuition comes at a cost from now on

:yes::yes::laugh::laugh:

haf mate told you before only thing lucky about that jumper is that someone will wear the fecker ,its like something the mother in law that dislikes you would give for your chrimbo ,o by the way nice fish :D:D

i take back everything i said about the rays mate,for any body out there never go fishing with hafod,he will take your last pound off you as he did today to 7 of us who went with him,no photos but it was a good day and i caught my first wrasse,think there was conger caught,pollack and rockling,no idea where we was though,where was we fishing today,haf or foxtrack or computer hunter?i had no idea,lol :hmm:

Guest Scuba1

I like rays but they seem to like me to....... I know other people have parrots on their shoulder but what the hell. What kind of ray was that you caught there ?¿?

Michael.jpg

ATB

Michael

wife ,i was overwellmed with guilt about taking the pound coins off you lads,so much so i had to call into the offlicence on the way home and spend it on a few beers to make me feel better about it :drink::drink::laugh::laugh: ...scuba1,the ray is a "small eyed"

Guest Scuba1
...scuba1,the ray is a "small eyed"

No mate it is a Round Stingray and she loves sardines. That is what I have in the white plastic bag that I am holding :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

Guest foxtrack
I like rays but they seem to like me to....... I know other people have parrots on their shoulder but what the hell. What kind of ray was that you caught there ?¿?

Michael.jpg

ATB

Michael

it must have been a sting ray

he stung us this weekend to :laugh::laugh:

i take back everything i said about the rays mate,for any body out there never go fishing with hafod,he will take your last pound off you as he did today to 7 of us who went with him,no photos but it was a good day and i caught my first wrasse,think there was conger caught,pollack and rockling,no idea where we was though,where was we fishing today,haf or foxtrack or computer hunter?i had no idea,lol :hmm:

wife you had best fish of the day mate

a real craker who whants to catch baby conger wife

well hafod would he dont catch many fish realy

and the mark we fished was between the new seven crossing

and swansea :whistle: :whistle: ;);)

Guest foxtrack
wife ,i was overwellmed with guilt about taking the pound coins off you lads,so much so i had to call into the offlicence on the way home and spend it on a few beers to make me feel better about it :drink::drink::laugh::laugh: ...scuba1,the ray is a "small eyed"

and i had to pop in to the mother,in,laws to borrow money for the petrol

you still owe me haf :yes::yes: