unfinnished knife blanks for sale cheap!

2012_0113shsjfjfjk0003.jpg

2012_0113shsjfjfjk0002.jpg

new year so cleaned out the work shop and found this lot iv never finnished .

there all reclaim spring steel nice high carbon . ther still anealed(soft) so you can work them as much as you want . all the hard bits are dont .cut . anealed , drilled and descaled . some have early grinding but none are finnished .

i dont want to got any further with them as im doing more damascus and pattern weld blanks at the moment .

£30 posted the lot .

with some elbow grease and sand paper/files you will have some nice knives from them .

i can offer a postal heat treat servace for you on these at small cost once you have them where you want them .

come on guys dont be put off buy how they look , all knives start out life like that !

as i say you could process these with a £20 belt sander from B&Q or by hand with files and sand paper .

the steel is thick enough that you can grind out any pits if you wanted to or you can leave them "raw forge" finnished .

as i say im happy to heat treat them for just the price of your postage so effectivly thats free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you could even para cord wrap them for handles if your not able to do the wood work !

12 months ago id have bought them (when i stared)

if you just clean them up there worth minimum £10 each thats un heat treated ! you could make £50 profit !

aitch20 just got your email and replyed with offer to meet half way for quick sale !

iv just finnished the only one of the group that i was keeping "not photoed" woth a para cord wrap and mirror finish cutting edge and it look ace 1just bash up a sheath and il photo it .