• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that dog is around 16 inch tts. and around 28 pounds. ive seen a few posts recently about folk worried about the size of there young terriers.they got a good response and where told there dog would be

BLA BLA BLA BLA

By the look of the pictures mate it looks to me that your more pleased the dogs got that bit missing. The dog's got almost everything there, it's just all in the wrong place. Pull the other one mate,

Posted Images

SMILE :D

he cant be workend in every hole,he his 40 cm tts and 13 kg.too hard for his own good

and there's the picture that's now on every antis to do list for their next website update, nice one

I'm in italy :tongue2: and I hunt in accord with italian laws,never had a problem,on the other side my service and my dogs are requested by local administrations to get rid of vermin.

Edited by valerio

he cant be workend in every hole,he his 40 cm tts and 13 kg.too hard for his own good

and there's the picture that's now on every antis to do list for their next website update, nice one

I'm in italy :tongue2: and I hunt in accord with italian laws,never had a problem,on the other side my service and my dogs are requested by local administrations to get rid of vermin.

I know you are bud, and I don't doubt you stick to your laws....but when the antis take that pic for their own use do you think they'll include all that info? will they bollocks!

• Like 1

I know you are bud, and I don't doubt you stick to your laws....but when the antis take that pic for their own use do you think they'll include all that info? will they bollocks!

i dont agree with the pic.but the antis can get pics like that and a lot worse on the web.as long as hes keeping within the laws were he comes .
  • Like 1

i dont agree with the pic.but the antis can get pics like that and a lot worse on the web.as long as hes keeping within the laws were he comes .

:blink: from

When explained to him like this he will probably be alittle more aware of the of the likelyhood of the antis using the picture of his dog as amuntion in there battle against terrier hunting and would probably take the picture down if asked to...What do you say Valerio ?

Rob +1 for being a little more diplomatic...

I for one am not perfect and have posted some pictures of banged up dogs in the past but will not be including pictures of those types in future posts, no need to give the antis more fuel for their fires...Besides the only way someone can evalulate someone elses terrier is to be present on some of its hunts...

Edited by go2ground

Alli how many times have you hunted terriers in southern tuscany? a lot of our hunting is caves,old mining works,bombing refuges of ww2 and even Etruschi tombs and ruins. A dog the size of rocky has his work here.Come here with bayer and your spade and lets see how many you catch!

Edited by valerio

A working terrier will get knocks granted BUT you standing there manipulating your dogs head so we can all see his scars speaks volumes about the owner not the terrier.

Now busterdog, did you not post a picture not too long ago of a chinned choc dog..................

• Like 1

Yes mate and he had a full vetinary history of how he came by it and what i didn't do was turn it's head for all to see and grin like a tit with pride.

its still all fodder for unwanted attention..............people posting pics of dogs in such condition (regarless of medical records) are looking for attention.

Guest busterdog

Yes mate and he had a full vetinary history of how he came by it and what i didn't do was turn it's head for all to see and grin like a tit with pride.

its still all fodder for unwanted attention..............people posting pics of dogs in such condition (regarless of medical records) are looking for attention.

I wouldn't of thought so, i never post stupid pictures, i never post pictures of the jam sandwich type and i NEVER hold a dog so everyone can see it's working scars. I don't post digging stories anymore, anything that we put up can and will be twisted to suite their needs.

The earth dog section is IMO better suited to giving advice to those that need it.