Pup Started

In the States. Nice lilttle hunt today, have a stag that got his switch flipped on and figured out what he's for ha! Plus it wasnt bad hunting below the mighty Rockies.

001uuu.jpg

002www.jpg

Relax this is legal here

010912glitch.jpg

I've heard there easier than the Eurasian badger, still a force to be reckoned with nevertheless

i you need a bit of good breeding no pun ment but not just a first cross , like proper coursing dogs but for coyotes you need feet heart pace nose ability , willing to take a bite , freind of mines stayed in minasota they weighrd in up to 45 5o pounds big beasts in winter ,remeber the story i told you about filing a big bag of beasts, coyotes just the same fast dog for tripper and stronger dog for kill , great sport and legal ,

This Badger was a dink and had very nice fur on him. we skinned him out and he'll bring maybe 40.00 dollars. Comparing the badgers here and there i have no experience but i have a friend who I value his opinions that has dug here and in Europe . Hands down he has told me many times the badgers here are a tougher customer and way more aggressive. This guy was maybe 15 lbs I've seen them as big as 40lbs. and no its no easy feat for two 80lb. Staghounds to dispatch one over 25lbs if at all.Common sense will tell you that the America's badger is not at the top of the food chain here. We have Wolfs [saw one 2 miles from this badger and hour later] coyotes and golden eagles all that will eat a badger. Mother nature has culled the weak ones out so they bring it when pressed.

This Badger was a dink and had very nice fur on him. we skinned him out and he'll bring maybe 40.00 dollars. Comparing the badgers here and there i have no experience but i have a friend who I value his opinions that has dug here and in Europe . Hands down he has told me many times the badgers here are a tougher customer and way more aggressive. This guy was maybe 15 lbs I've seen them as big as 40lbs. and no its no easy feat for two 80lb. Staghounds to dispatch one over 25lbs if at all.Common sense will tell you that the America's badger is not at the top of the food chain here. We have Wolfs [saw one 2 miles from this badger and hour later] coyotes and golden eagles all that will eat a badger. Mother nature has culled the weak ones out so they bring it when pressed.

The American badger is lower set and stockier than the Eurasian but it as a smaller and weaker skull and jaw. I bet the only way they are finished by a dog is if they are taken by the throat or the guts