Bull pup = dosey b****d

its not just about spending all the time with them tho mate, they need a good bond with you and they need downtime (away from you) as much as they need to be with you. and you need to be just and fair they wont take being unjustly punished. they need to know your the boss at all times but like north terriework says never get violent, never raise your hand to them, althought hey seem to have the hardman image now and lots seem to think if its bull it will have a hard tough temprament i have found the opposite i find them very sensitive and easy to mess up and get them not trusting you, they are just big softies really

its not just about spending all the time with them tho mate, they need a good bond with you and they need downtime (away from you) as much as they need to be with you. and you need to be just and fair they wont take being unjustly punished. they need to know your the boss at all times but like north terriework says never get violent, never raise your hand to them, althought hey seem to have the hardman image now and lots seem to think if its bull it will have a hard tough temprament i have found the opposite i find them very sensitive and easy to mess up and get them not trusting you, they are just big softies really

spot on, its still just a pup, alot dont really grow up till about 2 years old. They may look mature at 16 months old but are still like big kids really, even pure pits can be very sensitve, so with greyhound in the mix you can get big daft+sensitve animals. When it fecks about count to 10 lol, just chill with it, let it grow up . :yes:

• Like 4