pis from mine and kx's day out

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they shouldnt be slagging you mate or the ferrets , there yours and as long as your happy maybe a bit jealous or just not happy handling your ferret ,saw guys scared of ferrets if not there own ,hoe the blue pup does you proud not into these wee dogs etc me an dyour uncle has had some good dogs inour time and i have still good dogs , these are the type of guys i would want to learn off

daryl my ferrets are fed properly they are just small ferrets and ur ferret is a bigger type compaired to mine and theres no jeloussy about it whin :thumbs: also i dont like touching ferrets that arnt mine cause i dont know what they are like and daryl the only reason that ferret kept going for ur pup was cause he nailed that one last time we were out soo .....

ye but not well but no [bANNED TEXT] uncle the keeper well we used to go, out odd time with spot a big deerhoundy type and i had a colie greyhound type we caut 2 daylite hares one spot one my young dog in the big feilds next to ormiston area and that was strong winter hares on the wheat that new what a dog was, then i went away down south to work , he became a keepr and well i done my thing with the dogs in all sorts of form ,hunting coursing allsorts