finish up with my hounds

selling my hounds small pack 2 beagle hounds and 1 beagle harrier hound working fox.. also one garmin gps tracker for sale have no time any more as i have new baby and coming down with dogs getting back into the terrier,s easier for me Ireland derry area pm me if interested and IL send you my number thanks..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

selling my hounds small pack 2 beagle hounds and 1 beagle harrier hound working fox.. also one garmin gps tracker for sale have no time any more as i have new baby and coming down with dogs getting back into the terrier,s easier for me Ireland derry area pm me if interested and IL send you my number thanks..

send on your number