air arms s 200

???????? :blink: , don't you have a fitting/pump/tank/anything? Tell us what you have and we'll go from there :yes: .

Brilliant rifle you have there by the way, best all round PCP for the money B) ...................Al :victory:

???????? :blink: , don't you have a fitting/pump/tank/anything? Tell us what you have and we'll go from there :yes: .

Brilliant rifle you have there by the way, best all round PCP for the money B) ...................Al :victory:

got nout with it mate just bought it off a guy for 50 quid well chuffed so excuse my ignorance :icon_redface:

£50..nice

The airarms silencers are £35

you need a divers bottle and hose with snap on connectors, around £120

got nout with it mate just bought it off a guy for 50 quid well chuffed so excuse my ignorance :icon_redface:

Hell, forget the ignorance stuff :yes: , I didn't mean it like that :no: . For £50, you have just had the bargain of your life :yes: . These rifle are good for about £200 all day, everyday, if in good condition :yes:

The only downside is:-

single shot, bothers some people :hmm:

the crappy plastic bolt :icon_eek: , if you're keeping it, change it for ally or brass B)

To fill it, you have two options, stirrup pump or air cylinder. The air cylinder is the easy/more expensive way, or the stirrup pump, which is the cheaper but MUCH more time consuming and difficult :icon_eek: way! Which ever one you go for, you are going to need a feed pipe and fitting to attach to the cylinder on your rifle. I take it that you had no manual/literature with the rifle?, so the best thing is, do a Google on Air Arms S200 and trawl through the search results, somewhere in there you will come across a download for the manual (trust me, I did it a long time ago!)

Hope this helps and good luck with the rifle (don't ever sell it!), if you decide to go down the pump road(I wouldn't), PM me, I can supply one................Al :victory:

mark I's had the steel bolt?

you can buy a retro fit 10 shot magazine for £65

I didnt like mine, brilliant accuracy

the shot count was crap and the power curve i couldnt get on with, also i lamped a lot and it was

fiddly to load in the dark.

but saying that you cant buy a better pcp for the money

Hell, forget the ignorance stuff :yes: , I didn't mean it like that :no: . For £50, you have just had the bargain of your life :yes: . These rifle are good for about £200 all day, everyday, if in good condition :yes:

The only downside is:-

single shot, bothers some people :hmm:

the crappy plastic bolt :icon_eek: , if you're keeping it, change it for ally or brass B)

To fill it, you have two options, stirrup pump or air cylinder. The air cylinder is the easy/more expensive way, or the stirrup pump, which is the cheaper but MUCH more time consuming and difficult :icon_eek: way! Which ever one you go for, you are going to need a feed pipe and fitting to attach to the cylinder on your rifle. I take it that you had no manual/literature with the rifle?, so the best thing is, do a Google on Air Arms S200 and trawl through the search results, somewhere in there you will come across a download for the manual (trust me, I did it a long time ago!)

Hope this helps and good luck with the rifle (don't ever sell it!), if you decide to go down the pump road(I wouldn't), PM me, I can supply one................Al :victory:

cheers for the info al :victory:

mark I's had the steel bolt?

you can buy a retro fit 10 shot magazine for £65

I didnt like mine, brilliant accuracy

the shot count was crap and the power curve i couldnt get on with, also i lamped a lot and it was

fiddly to load in the dark.

but saying that you cant buy a better pcp for the money

cheers bbb for your help :victory: