keepering jobs or apprenticeships

hi there people!

Does anyone know of any keepering jobs or apprenticeships avaliable, iam currently at collage studing game management and would prefer to be hands on. Iam hard working and wiling to work, allways on time and a easy going person. pm with any information,

thanks for taking the time out to read this, Craig :thumbs:

hi there people!

Does anyone know of any keepering jobs or apprenticeships avaliable, iam currently at collage studing game management and would prefer to be hands on. Iam hard working and wiling to work, allways on time and a easy going person. pm with any information,

thanks for taking the time out to read this, Craig :thumbs:

Best of luck lad. Hope you get what your looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dylan Skinner
      Hello,

My name is Dylan. I am 17 years old, living in Chippenham, Wiltshire and I am looking for a work experience placement for my Level 2 in Land And Wildlife Management course at Wiltshire College, Lackham.
      I have Mondays and Fridays available.
      If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

• By Shooter100
      Anyone know where to get barley or other grain in ireland around fermanagh?
    • By NathanM
      Hi... we are looking to volunteer in the local area in conservation or anything that can help in this area of interest and we would appreciate if anyone has any knowledge which they wouldn't mind forwarding here? Thank you.
    • By Jack Richardson
      Dear one & all,

I am currently looking for some work experience within conservation or gamekeeping within Northampton area ideally near Boughton because I currently do not drive.
      I am currently studying at Moulton College and doing a course in Countryside Management, and am going onto a HE course in September, and would like to increase my practical knowledge before I start.

So if anyone could help me out I would be very thankful.

Regards
      Jack
    • By stewart fertacz
      Hello all,

my name is Stewart,

I live in Angus county, Scotland at the present moment in time, I absolutely love stalking to bits, I have experience working on stalking estates, and the main species being managed on those estates is red deer, I also have experience with grouse, partridge and pheasants. I have my Firearms and Shotgun Licence, and also have a clean driving license and have been passed for 2 years. Recently turned 19 years old, looking for a start as an Estate under/beat/trainee stalker/gamekeeper preferably, but would strongly consider other opportunities in Deer management if seen advertised or offered, prepared to move to any location for a chance in this line of work !!!

I have a CV with great references