high winds of 90mph

got woking up at 5 this morning with a bang,, went out the back to find the roof blown of 1 of my kennels 2 dogs fine,the other has no felt left an is on its way aswell,,,, bloody nightmare ,,,, :censored: :censored:

ha ha ha thats made me chuckel lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you would of been laughing even more if you were my neighbour watching me for the last 2 hours trying to do a make shift roof in 80 mile an hour winds :yes::laugh: :laugh: .. a wis going to leave it till the wind calmed down but 6 dogs 4 kids in the house at the same time was way to much :yes: :yes:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i just see my next door naghbors tramperlene fly past

lets give FOXM a break,, all dogs safe so no harm done except my pride cause my soon to be old kennel looks like an old alotment hut from the 30,s with its make shift roof, :laugh:

got woking up at 5 this morning with a bang,, went out the back to find the roof blown of 1 of my kennels 2 dogs fine,the other has no felt left an is on its way aswell,,,, bloody nightmare ,,,, :censored: :censored:

woke up last year one morning the kennel roof and my dog where in the next doors garden had to go round 6 wake them up lift the roof over on me own wile trying to get hold of this young bitch i had pain in the arse

woke up last year one morning the kennel roof and my dog where in the next doors garden had to go round 6 wake them up lift the roof over on me own wile trying to get hold of this young bitch i had pain in the arse

not about the dog mate but you were lucky your roof was still in 1 piece :thumbs:

Not read this thread, haven't had electricity to charge my phone or the Internet at home. Woke up at 7am to take the dogs out and the missus was stood at the window watching the ridge tiles flying off my roof! Tiles had snapped my guttering....Bins everywhere and a few small trees over. No electricity to make the baby a bottle, and phone had no charge.....

Out the back the conservatory was bending, the fence connecting next door had snapped in half, one of my gates had come off, trellis had snapped in half and was strewn all over the place, wooden deck chairs smashed and a bit of my 2 foot brick ball has collapsed. Only thing standing was the shed and ferret hutch :laugh:

Not really that funny tbh. Went to a mates for the day because there was nothing I could do here, couldn't even get the dogs out, it was bad! On the way there was trees down everywhere and some ££££ worth of damage..... In Glasgow a whole roof and side of a building has come off newly built flats! Fecking hell......

Returned home to no electricity and had to heat the baby's bottles with candles and a roses tin..... They say it's going back on between 8-9...... Been out and fixed the gate, made the fence dog proof and fixed the trellis. I will see what the damage is like in the morning. Fingers crossed.

you would of been laughing even more if you were my neighbour watching me for the last 2 hours trying to do a make shift roof in 80 mile an hour winds :yes::laugh: :laugh: .. a wis going to leave it till the wind calmed down but 6 dogs 4 kids in the house at the same time was way to much :yes: :yes:

i no wer your cumming from mate have you got mutch hair left??? lol

i no wer your cumming from mate have you got mutch hair left??? lol

no really mate its all stuck in my finger nails :laugh: :laugh: