looking for a new rabbit seeking missile cough cough!!!

Well started going lamping now from November with Ryfud + jed. Jed is my bros dog and my bitch lace.

All seem to be going well with her she got 3 seasons of lamping under her belt and shes going very good(BUT)

When we take her out With the BIG GUNS (Ryfud+jed) shes not the same dog.

She hangs back a lot for obvious reasons.

Now when i need her to do her part with rabbits she hangs back thinking we are going to slip the big guns so to speak.

So I have decided now ill stick with her and the lamping to the end of the season and then after that i'm only going to use her for day work as she is brilliant at it!

For next season I have been thinking about getting a new pup, what I have decided on is crossing ryfud which most of you know of him on here with a full greyhound which is working! Now I know of one which is 100% working but she is a bit small and I know for a blue track bitch so I was just wondering is there anyone on here who has got a good greyhound bitch which is working or a good track dog that we could use ryfud on?

The ideal bitch id like to have for him would be as big as I could get her, white in colour but any colour would be ok!

Is anyone interested in this or know of anyone who would be interested? Travelling is not a problem even if I got to get him over to ireland for the right dog for what I need it for.

This is lace last season

DSC00284.jpg

this is them in summer

2006_0620123450058.jpg

RYFUD

Copyof2006_0829di00899-1.jpg

• Like 2

A while back you were looking to breed your two dogs together, why the change of heart? they both sound like they do their jobs well.

Good luck with the search, must admit I've always liked that dog of yours and have been looking at that breeding for my next dog.

Find a nice 1/4collie 1/4bull 1/2grey bitch to put him over and I'll take one!! lol

A while back you were looking to breed your two dogs together, why the change of heart? they both sound like they do their jobs well.

Good luck with the search, must admit I've always liked that dog of yours and have been looking at that breeding for my next dog.

Find a nice 1/4collie 1/4bull 1/2grey bitch to put him over and I'll take one!! lol

I changed my mind for this time because i need something big built she looks a lot bigger in the pic than what she actually is and like i was saying to my bro if i'm going to keep a pup i need to think what i need it for most and she is not for that job.

If it was just rabbits then yes 100%

Give 2 or 3 more years then yes i will as she be getting older.

But this pup i need must be a monster of a dog even bigger than ryfud it must be more powerful and very very racy even though ryfud is going to be quite hard to beat so i think the big greyhound bitch will do this.

Something over 27tt

As for Find a nice 1/4collie 1/4bull 1/2grey bitch. Very good choice but i need to keep it more racy for me

for them big horned rabbits ;)

Well started going lamping now from November with Ryfud + jed. Jed is my bros dog and my bitch lace.

All seem to be going well with her she got 3 seasons of lamping under her belt and shes going very good(BUT)

When we take her out With the BIG GUNS (Ryfud+jed) shes not the same dog.

She hangs back a lot for obvious reasons.

Now when i need her to do her part with rabbits she hangs back thinking we are going to slip the big guns so to speak.

So I have decided now ill stick with her and the lamping to the end of the season and then after that i'm only going to use her for day work as she is brilliant at it!

For next season I have been thinking about getting a new pup, what I have decided on is crossing ryfud which most of you know of him on here with a full greyhound which is working! Now I know of one which is 100% working but she is a bit small and I know for a blue track bitch so I was just wondering is there anyone on here who has got a good greyhound bitch which is working or a good track dog that we could use ryfud on?

The ideal bitch id like to have for him would be as big as I could get her, white in colour but any colour would be ok!

Is anyone interested in this or know of anyone who would be interested? Travelling is not a problem even if I got to get him over to ireland for the right dog for what I need it for.

This is lace last season

DSC00284.jpg

this is them in summer

2006_0620123450058.jpg

RYFUD

Copyof2006_0829di00899-1.jpg

that bull x is a stuner buddy :thumbs: