Out last night

Guest MOLLY
walked miles and only had 4 runs

Thats about the average, but a great way of keeping fit :D ...bet your addicted now though :yes:

And dont let that LDR give you any bad habits, or believe anything he tells you about other local members :laugh:

MOLL.

That Lurcher "pup" is still going JT ,- Longdogrunner will take you on lots of his permission. :whistle:

Glad you had such a good time. When you off out next.

See you on Friday re-the ferrets,

The ground aint too clever here either, but some of the grassy fields were ok, plus Bruce has got good feet...... :yes: ......... molly dont worry i gave her the full brief about you.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I thought with it being warmer, i'd not bother with gaiters....... :no: .......... fecking soaked right up to the knees............. :laugh:

I thought with it being warmer, i'd not bother with gaiters....... :no: .......... fecking soaked right up to the knees............. :laugh:

Yes, my legs were soaked too and I feel like Ive been dragged through a hedge backwards today :laugh::laugh: Still, I had the best time ever and will definately be going again! :drink: