Night Vision .

Had a look out last night with a couple of night vision addicts . Temperature seemed to drop at about 10pm and the wind picked up , making for a cold night out . These NV`s are in a class of their own , and i was shocked to see how good they really can be . Bearing in mind , ive had the `Yukon`s and exelons ` which are ok , but not that great in all honesty . I was shooting a Rapid .22 with the D440 Gen2 . The image was clear and clean , and with the illuminator on , eye shine was easy to pick up at 150 yds . I had three un-suspecting rabbits , and we swapped , with me now spotting . Now the D440 was good , but then i was handed the PVS 14 , a Gen 3 with IR laser . Well i was stunned , i really cant tell you how good it was , it has to be seen to be believed . Now these toys aint cheap , not by a long chalk , but if your seriously into NV , these`s are well worth a look . Im looking forward to my next trip out , with maybe some pics , and some more info . ATB Buster