air rifle filling bottle

hi,

ive just bought an air arms .177 s410 carbine and it came with a filling bottle, ive only ever used a pump before, what i was wondering was how much does it cost to fill it up? also how many fills will i get out of it? and where do i get it filled?

i cant quite read the writing on the side of the bottle,but it must be about 3 -- 31/2 litres, it measures 21 inches from the bottom to the top of the neck,and 4 inches wide,

help would be appreciated,

thanks tillylamp.

hi,

ive just bought an air arms .177 s410 carbine and it came with a filling bottle, ive only ever used a pump before, what i was wondering was how much does it cost to fill it up? also how many fills will i get out of it? and where do i get it filled?

i cant quite read the writing on the side of the bottle,but it must be about 3 -- 31/2 litres, it measures 21 inches from the bottom to the top of the neck,and 4 inches wide,

help would be appreciated,

thanks tillylamp.

I had the s410k .177 and 3L 300bar Cylinder..If it's a 300bar cylinder your looking at 15 fills. Look on the side of the cylinder..it will be stamped 300bar or 232bar..if its 232bar expect less fills. Blackpool Air Rifles charge £3.00 to fill that size cylinder, from my experiance most diving centers will only fill to 232bar.

ATB

Verminiser aka Martin.

Have a nice Christmas :thumbs:

Edited by verminiser

the way everyone goes on about how difficult pumps are over bottles etc,i dont really see why people complain really..the last time i pumped a gun was when i was about 12, so i thought it was hard then..but now i have a pcp and a pump, i dont find it difficult atall, u can notice a diffrence once hitting 180-190 bar, but its only the last inch you can feel lol happy shooting and get a pump ! easier allround!