Working Dog Holidays?????

At the risk of being hammered for this idea I thought "dont ask dont get" so here we go;

I havent kept ferrets since I was a lad and have mno place here to work my young bitch. Im in tow minds over lamping locally anyways. Its quite usual for shooting parties to be arranged on sporting estates around and about and in the past when I did a bit of shooting, would always try to find a place to shoot (or fish) whenever going to a fair or planning a few days away with mates or my Dad.

Does any such thing exist for dogs? Id love to spend a weekend with my bitch (10 MO) in the early part of next year joining in any weekends (not so much lamping but ferrets).

Let the barrage of abuse begin!

There used to be a place on Exmoor that allowed rough shooting and rabbiting with a lurcher - you had to rent their cottage of course. There are a few places in Scotland that do it too. On Skye you can get a bit of rabbiting on the in by for the asking, provided the sheep are "up on the hill".

It isn't such a daft question. It is how you ask that makes the difference.