ANTY BARK COLLERS SENT DOG MUTE

Can't see it being the collar Alli, maybe it was the lay off through the summer that did it, just wait till he comes up against the right one and he'll be back barking before you know it.

YES YOUR PROBABLY [bANNED TEXT], ITS ONLY A YOUNG DOG, HOPEFULLY. OR ITS GOING TO GET SOME COSH IN THE DEEPER SPOTS.

I used one years ago on a terrier bitch.Everytime she barked she flew into her box with her tail between her legs and over a short period of time, problem sorted or so i thought.It was days after removing the collar that i noticed her continueing to do the same thing anytime any other dog barked.The little bitch ended up a nervious wreck every time a dog barked.Needless to say she never lasted.I swore never to use one again.clachan

CHEAPER TO LOAD UP THE KIDS SUPERSOAKER AND GIVE THE FUCKERS A BLAST OF WATER WHEN THEY BARKING IN KENNELS-2-3 TIMES MAX AND THE LITTLE FUCKERS SHUT RIGHT UP-WONT HEAR A PEEP FROM EM UNLESS SOME c**t IS THERE WHO SHOULDNT BE ;) NEVER PUNISH A DOG TO HARSHLY FOR BARKING AS YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MIGHT NEED IT TO GIVE SOME VOICE-LIKE THEY SAY YOU DONT BUY A DOG AND BARK YOURSELF :D HOPE YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM MATE-HAPPY DIGGING ATB BLACKHEART :bye: