Info/advice needed please about eye problems

Hi I have a 12/13 month lurcher, I just noticed yesterday night, that one of her eyes is not straight (cross eyed) I am now worried sick as this must be a problem as this has come on over night, as I'm a unlucky sod I happen to be working away until Thursday 300 mile from my house and regular vets, so I've phoned a local vet and taking her there tomorrow, she seems fine in herself eating ok playing with my terrier etc, I read that it could be a infection or something she has picked up from eating dead animals or raw meat, she had a rabbit leg hanging out of her mouth last week and will eat all bloody sorts! Has any one had a problem like this?? I have only had dogs around 15month so I'm quite inexperienced, as my first pup died of meningitis at 5month I'm quite worried, any advice info or experiences would be grateful

Thankyou.. As I said she will be seen by vet tomorrow

little tip for you mate-eyedrops for humans are no differant to what the robbing b*****d vet will give you-same goes for amoxicillin for my kids-use it on dogs-no differant to antibiotics from vets.pay them this time-but if it happens again-get to boots :thumbs: atb

little tip for you mate-eyedrops for humans are no differant to what the robbing b*****d vet will give you-same goes for amoxicillin for my kids-use it on dogs-no differant to antibiotics from vets.pay them this time-but if it happens again-Tget to boots :thumbs: atb

Thanks for that, I've heard there the same as human ones! Thankfully that's all the vet give me eye drops, dogs just no doubt caught eye on bush or twig, still got charged £30 for eye drops that I seen on web for £5

little tip for you mate-eyedrops for humans are no differant to what the robbing b*****d vet will give you-same goes for amoxicillin for my kids-use it on dogs-no differant to antibiotics from vets.pay them this time-but if it happens again-Tget to boots :thumbs: atb

Thanks for that, I've heard there the same as human ones! Thankfully that's all the vet give me eye drops, dogs just no doubt caught eye on bush or twig, still got charged £30 for eye drops that I seen on web for £5

optrex infected eye £5 from any chemist