Pure Bull

Abit random but me & a mate bred our 2 bulls he's got the bitch and he was wondering how much he cud get for the pups as im having the money off a pup & putting it aside to get a lurcher in start of next year been doing alot of research on lurchers & been out with freinds seeing how there dogs run basicly learning the hunting game so it gives me & the dog a better chance of suceeding

I was thinking of breeding my staff and couldnt find good free homes so didnt bother and wont untill i know i can home them all that's the prob esp with bull breeds people breed 1st ask question after its not a dig pal but so many bullys in shelters all ready but I suppose if no one breed dogs then we would all be lost

I no theres not much work left for bullys to prove them selfs any more I do plenty of athletic events with mine not a true test but surely a cur or a weak dog would start slowing down at these sports after a few hours at it

Edited by bandog