Litters due or already here

i just had a litter born yesterday mate,,,,,,,by a mavrick x peggy dog to my 3/4 saluki 1/4 greyhound bitch,,,,,her mum was pure saluki to a saluki x greyhound dog shes a white featherd bitch,,,,and the dog is mavrick x peggy peggy beining full litter sister to barney benji,on fens fever,,peggy was nipper x kim ,,nipper was joe x seagull,,joe was merlin x lilly,,,seagull was mcullocks fred x eve,,,kim was pure saluki,,whitch is out of cruise shildon to saluki bitch,,,,merlin was rooster x fly,,,lilly was saluki prince x dawn,,,mcollicks fred was sam x bess,,,eve was prince saluki x dawn full liter sister to lilly,,,,,,mavrick was casper x snowey,,,casper was deacon x foxy deacon puresaluki,,,foxy was joe x seagull,,,joe murlin x lilly seagull fred x eve ,,,,snowey was charlie x seagull charlie was rambo x sherry,,,,rambo was bred from old duke x saluki x grey,,,sherry was saluki grey x old duke,,,and it tells u seagull breed so no need to [bANNED TEXT] it twice ,,,three times lol,,,,she had 13 pups 9 bitches 4 dogs ,,,,,brindle and whites pure whites sandy coloures dark red grizzles,,,,,blk whites some silver ones a reall good strong healthy litter

If I had the ground to run that type of dog fens fever I'd defo be having one. I shouldve stated I'm looking for something around 23, 24 inches, used for all round work. Same to you richie, thanks for replying tho.

Edited by obi2

i just had a litter born yesterday mate,,,,,,,by a mavrick x peggy dog to my 3/4 saluki 1/4 greyhound bitch,,,,,her mum was pure saluki to a saluki x greyhound dog shes a white featherd bitch,,,,and the dog is mavrick x peggy peggy beining full litter sister to barney benji,on fens fever,,peggy was nipper x kim ,,nipper was joe x seagull,,joe was merlin x lilly,,,seagull was mcullocks fred x eve,,,kim was pure saluki,,whitch is out of cruise shildon to saluki bitch,,,,merlin was rooster x fly,,,lilly was saluki prince x dawn,,,mcollicks fred was sam x bess,,,eve was prince saluki x dawn full liter sister to lilly,,,,,,mavrick was casper x snowey,,,casper was deacon x foxy deacon puresaluki,,,foxy was joe x seagull,,,joe murlin x lilly seagull fred x eve ,,,,snowey was charlie x seagull charlie was rambo x sherry,,,,rambo was bred from old duke x saluki x grey,,,sherry was saluki grey x old duke,,,and it tells u seagull breed so no need to [bANNED TEXT] it twice ,,,three times lol,,,,she had 13 pups 9 bitches 4 dogs ,,,,,brindle and whites pure whites sandy coloures dark red grizzles,,,,,blk whites some silver ones a reall good strong healthy litter

well bred pups them mate atb just curious they say on fen fevers kim the saluki. ive heard she looked pure but wasnt a pure mate. so was she or not

My dad has a litter due on christmas eve. The bitch is

Collie/grey x grey X salukixgrey // staff x grey to a pure whippet. She's 23 tts, takes all edible quarry.

The dog is deer/grey x beddy/ grey. 27tts and again takes all edible quarry.

The parents will take fox between them but not by themselves.

The pups will be:

1/4 whippet

1/8 beddy

1/8 deerhound

1/16 staff

1/64 saluki

1/128 collie

45/128 greyhound

Ill be taking a bitch and so will my dad and one other pup is reserved

My dad has a litter due on christmas eve. The bitch is

Collie/grey x grey X salukixgrey // staff x grey to a pure whippet. She's 23 tts, takes all edible quarry.

The dog is deer/grey x beddy/ grey. 27tts and again takes all edible quarry.

The parents will take fox between them but not by themselves.

The pups will be:

1/4 whippet

1/8 beddy

1/8 deerhound

1/16 staff

1/64 saluki

1/128 collie

45/128 greyhound

Ill be taking a bitch and so will my dad and one other pup is reserved

f*****g hell mate you like your old fractions

Need a degree in maths to do that

well bred pups them mate atb just curious they say on fen fevers kim the saluki. ive heard she looked pure but wasnt a pure mate. so was she or not

merlin wasnt roosterx fly