• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grubygrafter

just go out myself . but would consider taking someone out as long as they were female and they brought there puppies :D on a serious note ive had a few problems with parasites trying to sneak in and get what ive worked hard for :no:

Guest foxtrack
just go out myself . but would consider taking someone out as long as they were female and they brought there puppies :D on a serious note ive had a few problems with parasites trying to sneak in and get what ive worked hard for :no:

tell us more mate :hmm:

See it, here it and most of all smell it all the time, some big mouthed knob head who's gonna do this that and the other and who's dogs are the best thing since sliced bread and all they really want is somewhere else that they can ruin. :duh:

They know f*ck all except how to get a dog smashed up and talk shite, couldn't care less about whats around them and who does what as long as they get a quick dig to they're dead on worker.

Ferkin locusts thats what they are :big_boss:

Guest grubygrafter

[/quote

most people that have been at it for years will have had the problem at some time or other.

a fellow terrierman comes round for a chat conversation goes howd ya get on the day. not bad got a fox with such a dog..oh right good one were was ya.. at such a place. oh yea i now that bit do that bit me sen

then a month later you go back and the farmer says dont think you will have much joy today your mates were up. whos that then i say who's that the lad in the red van . says he 's a good mate of yours. TWATS :no:

SORTED ONE LAD THOUGH. done somthing similar and we had words a year later i had a litter of russells

and guess who turns up looking for a pup. mr macho hunter himself and his mate so i showed him the litter and there was a couple of dogs and a bitch nowing. him as a would be gangster i told him the pups names before he picked . that BIG. dog is rambo the others are scruffy and trixie. of course he went away with rambo. i would have bet my morgage on it :D rambo levelled out at 16 .nches and 34 pounds. and his wife loved it :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest Dunna

Theres a couple of lads by me that get up to no good on a weekly basis. They often follow the local hounds and find out where the earths are. They then go back there and ruin the earths. They never back fill and they always digs 2, 3 or even 4 holes. Their dogs are on the big side so they are constantly digging to the dog to get him on. These guys don't care once they get what they want.

The same guys this year ended up in the same place as me. I know a cracking earth that always holds and the farmer showed it to me. I dug it 2 times last season. Anyway i didn't want them knowing where it was so i headed in the opposite direction. So what did they do? They went to the farmer saying they knew me and would he show em the earth as i went hunting in the opposite direction. Anyway the farmer did show them and they dug 3 foxes and a half dozen holes which were not back filled. Now this earth hasn't held in a year. It's people like this that are ruining the good days out for the genuine lads around us

Not 500 yards from my house was a field holding a few earths, mainly scratched out rabbit warrens, after houses were bulit on the fields one big earth remained in a wooded area until somebody came and trenched it into the bank, didn't backfill and its never been used since :angry:

Had this experience during the year on several farms ,

what happened us was a guy who lives down where

ive been digging this past 20 years decided to take up

the sport ( will try to ) ,he invited every wan@er under the

sun whom he met to come down ,what a disastrous year for us ,

every time we went down there was f@@ken trenches dug to get

to their stuff ,earths were destroyed ,and good earths at that .ended up

the bollicks was trying all the earths we did three and four times a week

with dogs that would never stay at anything ,felt like panning him instead

of his dogs ,

same everywhere Boots,same everywhere :angry:

Guest foxtrack

[/quote

most people that have been at it for years will have had the problem at some time or other.

a fellow terrierman comes round for a chat conversation goes howd ya get on the day. not bad got a fox with such a dog..oh right good one were was ya.. at such a place. oh yea i now that bit do that bit me sen

then a month later you go back and the farmer says dont think you will have much joy today your mates were up. whos that then i say who's that the lad in the red van . says he 's a good mate of yours. TWATS :no

SORTED ONE LAD THOUGH. done somthing similar and we had words a year later i had a litter of russells

and guess who turns up looking for a pup. mr macho hunter himself and his mate so i showed him the litter and there was a couple of dogs and a bitch nowing. him as a would be gangster i told him the pups names before he picked . that BIG. dog is rambo the others are scruffy and trixie. of course he went away with rambo. i would have bet my morgage on it :D rambo levelled out at 16 .nches and 34 pounds. and his wife loved it :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

mate i realy know what it feels like to have someone go back on your places

it's just happend to me im pig sick over it

but the place i took him i had no permision

to be any way just done it for the last 18 years .

so in away i feel like i should be asked permission if someone

can go on the place.

the funny thing is he's the chairman of the welsh valley's terrier and lurcher club

with nowhere to go him selfe make's you laugth dont it :laugh::laugh::laugh::clapper::clapper:

Guest grubygrafter

:laugh: at the end of the day theres plenty out there for all of us :thumbs-up:

if folk tydy up after themselfs theres no probs. if they leave unfilled holes and dead foxes laying about it brings unwanted attention :blink: