TERRIER STOLEN

Chocolate terrier stolen in shropshire area tonight rough dog 5 year old reward offered

Dog now found these wankers kicked my fence through to get dog through and dragged a dog box over to climb back out!!! Be on guard folks and if whoever took him is reading this If i ever catch you in my yard you will not leave in one piece!!!!

Thanks to all lads for their support and all the phonecalls.

Drifter

Edited by drifter 1
  • Like 1

Guest busterdog

Theres got to be nothing worse, sorry mate, you just get back on your feet and a low life wanker takes your pride and joy. Wish you well in getting it back and it goes without saying any new give me a ring and i'll be there.

well thats distinctive 3 on the right 1 on the left should stick out like a pork pie at a jewish wedding :laugh: if that carnt be found god help us all :laugh: seriously though good luck and i hope to feck you find the scumbag/bags that took it :thumbs:

• Like 1

Chocolate terrier stolen in shropshire area tonight rough dog 5 year old reward offered

Dog now found these wankers kicked my fence through to get dog through and dragged a dog box over to climb back out!!! Be on guard folks and if whoever took him is reading this If i ever catch you in my yard you will not leave in one piece!!!!

Thanks to all lads for their support and all the phonecalls.

Drifter

at least ya got him back happy ending :thumbs: