new ruck sacks out

was wondering if any body would be intrested in a ruck sack that carys your 7 to 9 week old pups while lamping ideal way to learn they are in pouch at back watching whats going on 2 99 each out of jonny hancocks emporium , gauranteed to work ,

its a joke i take mines out in feild at nine weeks to play but thats it ,only start getting them out a bit more when they are 12 weeks then as they develop more and more but i never over do it , as its detrimental to development at times , my latest pup 17 weks and knows whats going on now so time to train her a bit more fetching jumpimg but mother has done rest walk at heel go when lamps on and back when lamps of easy if you know how

why six months dogs still got a lot to learn saw young dogs at six months fast enough but not mature enough to tackle big cubs only had one dog start on foxes early luke was his name at 9 months he would fire in and at 13 months more than capable , but foxes were not thick on ground to get easy cacthes localy