One that made me chuckle

Was out today on an earth, bitch was in working away and my mate dropped down over the bank to net a couple of holes where he could not get a clear shot if anything bolted, I then hear a hell of a comotion and look over to see him trying to stop a black and tan lakie entering that had appeared from nowhere it was like somthing off benny hill the panic on his face, He was slipping about cursing trying to get in its path when it realised it was not welcome it cleared off, Would not have been funny if it had got in but when it had gone we were pissing ourselves we have found out since it is a farmers dog and obviously pops up ther when it is bord for a mooch :censored:

Has anyone else ever had this happen or anything like it?

• Like 1

Nice to read a funny story for a change.

I was out with my pup Buster when he was about 10 weeks old and two adult terriers, they took off chasing a fox around the lake and they went around about 3 times before the fox took off.

Seen a similar thing with the hounds out with the hunt this year, the fox leading them a merry old dance in a triangular area, hounds going round and round as the fox ran off up the hill.

Anyone else got a funny story ?

there was someone on here a few weeks ago saying when they got to an earth they could hear a terrier baying away but couldnt pick it up on a locator so entered there own terrier and a jack russell came running they dug down to there own terrier on top of 2 foxes ,, it turned out some little granny down the road owned the jack russell

there was someone on here a few weeks ago saying when they got to an earth they could hear a terrier baying away but couldnt pick it up on a locator so entered there own terrier and a jack russell came running they dug down to there own terrier on top of 2 foxes ,, it turned out some little granny down the road owned the jack russell

Sound like a typical russell :laugh: :laugh: :D This is a joke by the way before i get mobbed by all the russell fans on here lol

Sound like a typical russell :laugh: :laugh: :D This is a joke by the way before i get mobbed by all the russell fans on here lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ask the farmer if its for sale drifter gone to ground cant get his near a hole

Im going to see if i can get a lining off him nuggett, single handed grafter even takes himself about Would save me even going :D , When I see him pottering around next Im going to pick his brains see if he knows any earths I dont :laugh:

i was walking my 2 the other day near a black and white spot thought to my oh will just have a look whats here got near the whole to find a jack russel to come running out f*****g thing shit me up that much i fell over turns out to be from the horsey place a field away tried to catch it but it just ran off back f*****g thing ha ha