jm and lucas,,,,,,

start a topic about a top class dog its sure to get the crabbing jelous fuckers going, LAZY makes the snowballs and his we gang throws them who agrees lads like if you agree :thumbs: :thumbs:

ffs flusher grow up mate every topic is the same lucas is ment to be a good dog untill see it i'll keep going

why does it annoy so many people jm is a top bloke with a top dog

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres some bollocks on this site

because it was in the hole with it for 11 hours its was sick looking at it

you know whats coming next to challenge the xfactor winner for xmas num i lucas the movie :huh: :laugh:

Posted Images

start a topic about a top class dog its sure to get the crabbing jelous fuckers going, LAZY makes the snowballs and his we gang throws them who agrees lads like if you agree :thumbs: :thumbs:

im not making throwing snowballs a man was in my yard yesterday morning collecting a pup and told me what had happened him when he took a man at his word

is that the dog there calling paverotti

never asked a name or what sex it was but was shocked who it was

ffs flusher grow up mate every topic is the same lucas is ment to be a good dog untill see it i'll keep going

look if you want to sit there an blow his horn work away

im not throwing snowballs a man was in my yard yesterday morning collecting a pup and told me what had happened him when he took a man at his word

a man told me this and a man told me that wise up matey, prove it :thumbs: pm me the mans name then :thumbs:

im not making throwing snowballs a man was in my yard yesterday morning collecting a pup and told me what had happened him when he took a man at his word

spit the name out

dosn't annoy me i'm sure jm is a top bloke with a top dog but has he anything else

im not throwing snowballs a man was in my yard yesterday morning collecting a pup and told me what had happened him when he took a man at his word

a man told me this and a man told me that wise up matey, prove it :thumbs: pm me the mans name then :thumbs:

the man it happened to is a member on here and if needed will say the same

pm f**k all if you have any balls put the name up or else drop the subject

something tells me you will never see that dog run matey if i owned him id tie you to a gate and let him serve you :toast: :toast:

look if you want to sit there an blow his horn work away

the question is lazy why bad mouth the man and his dog

spit the name out

dont its not hard to work out was there a few topic about this dog

something tells me you will never see that dog run matey if i owned him id tie you to a gate and let him serve you :toast: :toast:

kinky