jm and lucas,,,,,,

Had first cross,lacking pace for the long ears,yapped a bit on them to,but brilliant rabbit dog,don't think you would buy one for coursing long ears but stranger things has happened,good luck lads

thats why they were sold i sold my pup into belfast

bluebear every topic im on you are always selling dogs and buying pups you must be a peddler matey :hmm:

swapping wankers

when i said to you about a trial with the dog you tried to sell to me i got no reply just like the questions tonight

in time when the other lad comes on

danny mate youve lost me where did this happen at

the lad will tell us all when he comes on. he told me you would do this. it wasn't me :yes:

read my last post just tell me where he bought the dog mate

he will tell you the place when he comes on cause if i say one place you will say another

oh no boys on here know where i live so i cannot and wont deney it

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres some bollocks on this site

because it was in the hole with it for 11 hours its was sick looking at it

you know whats coming next to challenge the xfactor winner for xmas num i lucas the movie :huh: :laugh:

Posted Images

Had first cross,lacking pace for the long ears,yapped a bit on them to,but brilliant rabbit dog,don't think you would buy one for coursing long ears but stranger things has happened,good luck lads

thats why they were sold i sold my pup into belfast

bluebear every topic im on you are always selling dogs and buying pups you must be a peddler matey :hmm:

swapping wankers

when i said to you about a trial with the dog you tried to sell to me i got no reply just like the questions tonight

in time when the other lad comes on

danny mate youve lost me where did this happen at

the lad will tell us all when he comes on. he told me you would do this. it wasn't me :yes:

read my last post just tell me where he bought the dog mate

he will tell you the place when he comes on cause if i say one place you will say another

hes calling you mate now danny300' :whistling: is he a peddler or not simple yes or no????

tomorrow is another day work in the morning

crabbers and dog peddlers and they come on this topic putting a good man and his dog down, says it all really they no f**k all about courseing dogs!! well done crabbers :yes: :yes: and these are speedies followers :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:
  • Like 1

crabbers and dog peddlers and they come on this topic putting a good man and his dog down, says it all really they no f**k all about courseing dogs!! well done crabbers :yes: :yes: and these are speedies followers :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

as i said im no crabber and as i've said before well done man and dog i've only 3 mates on this site. thats just me

Why don't you all meet up and get it over with??? I mean come on am I the only one feeling the sexual tension here or what :laugh: :laugh:

:clapper: :clapper: nice one mushroom :clapper: we could all sell our dirt to each other lol... :haha:

this makes me laugh you get your,s from the local dog home,s and sell them in england jm to pay for the ferry for u trips. :hmm: :hmm:

Why don't you all meet up and get it over with??? I mean come on am I the only one feeling the sexual tension here or what :laugh: :laugh:

:clapper: :clapper: nice one mushroom :clapper: we could all sell our dirt to each other lol... :haha:

this makes me laugh you get your,s from the local dog home,s and sell them in england jm to pay for the ferry for u trips. :hmm: :hmm:

By dirt, did you mean dirtboxes flusher?????

as i said im no crabber and as i've said before well done man and dog i've only 3 mates on this site. thats just me

danny im waiting for answers and then the apology on this forum mate

danny im waiting for answers and then the apology on this forum mate

i wanna know where this man bought this dog