Stolen Dogs

The wankers that are involved in the dog world have struck again !!

The following dogs were stolen last night from a friend of mines Secure Kennels in the Goole area.

The dogs stolen are as follows:

Saluki Lurcher Dog.

White rough haired dog (very simular to Nipper). This dog is about 27" to the shoulder and very strongly built. The dog is 3 years old and is carrying an injury to his back left leg (outside toe damaged, covered in purple antiseptic spray).

Saluki/Greyhound x Bull/Greyhound bitch.

This is a 23" bitch puppy (15 months, still very puppyish). Light brindled in colour smooth coated. Racey type build with a broad head.

Saluki Lurcher bitch.

White/Cream coloured smooth bitch. She is 3 years old and roughly about 24"to the shoulder, lightly built bitch. She has scars on her mussle as well as recently healed cut on her front right leg.

Any infomation on these dogs will be much appreciated and info can be passed to me by a pm on here. Any infomation will be much appreciated

• 6 months later...

sorry to hear this, but heres my guess [iF] it was travellers thell try the dogs out if there no good to them they just dump them again, but any decent dog will be locked behind closed doors to be bred from. its a sad facted but true, i know of a few gambling bitches what turned up a year or so later in stray dogs homes [looks like they just come off a litter]. also never brag about your dog to a stranger, tell them its crap and couldent kill a hare in a phone box.............good look in finding them.