Predator Trapping video

Footholds are illegal in the UK, and its not all fine and dandy like the yank says, some animals do chew there feet off...They are totally non target specific uncovered and will never be legal here that's a fact, regardless of there effectiveness.

Spot on. Exactly my point. :yes::thumbs:

ben out with pro trappers doing aline and the would work well here on the scottish high country targetin pest species and fur bearing animal to sell great way to make money while you enjoy it like any type of trappping fishing great way to make money and sport at the same time

blue one i personaly think its brilliant to have the freedom to trap and make aliving out of it no cruelty and well its apest species think what our own kind do to each other you twat

less of the twat thing, you money grabber, know all about you, selling pups for crazy prices, game for a lot of money, watch who you are calling twat!!!! :nono:

Everyone has an opinion and that is mine, i have snared a LOT, of badgers, more than YOU, can shake a stick at, so feck off with your silly talk, no one on here can understand what the feck you say half the fecking time anyhow. :no: ...... :feck:

I tried to be civil to you in the passed, but it seems you want to cause trouble, fool!! :huh:

blue one i personaly think its brilliant to have the freedom to trap and make aliving out of it no cruelty and well its apest species think what our own kind do to each other you twat

less of the twat thing, you money grabber, know all about you, selling pups for crazy prices, game for a lot of money, watch who you are calling twat!!!! nono.gif

Everyone has an opinion and that is mine, i have snared a LOT, of badgers, more than YOU, can shake a stick at, so feck off with your silly talk, no one on here can understand what the feck you say half the fecking time anyhow. no.gif ...... feck.gif

I tried to be civil to you in the passed, but it seems you want to cause trouble, fool!! huh.png

whin aint money mad he only tried charging the young lad to take him out, as he was low on big game to sell ;)