Sick Chook???

Mu auntie got me to check one of her Hens today.....its not eating great, very thin and not wanting to venture out the coop. I went and had a look but chooks not being my thing i dont know any signs of illness in them and apart from me saying "chap it on the head" (which she is very reluctant to do) i thought id ask on here for any advice to pass on.

Its a little unsteady on its legs and razor thin but its quite bright eyed and not looking on its last legs????

Any help with medicines or tips that i can pass on will be much appreciated............... :thumbs:

may b red mite check housing at night were it purches look 4 em in cracks ,nail holes ,screw heads ect .also birds backside if shit is sticking mites cluster ther 2 atb

Had a look at backside and its pretty clean. There are 2 other hens i the same coop and they are fine but i will tell her to have a look. Cheers.. :thumbs:

Mu auntie got me to check one of her Hens today.....its not eating great, very thin and not wanting to venture out the coop. I went and had a look but chooks not being my thing i dont know any signs of illness in them and apart from me saying "chap it on the head" (which she is very reluctant to do) i thought id ask on here for any advice to pass on.

Its a little unsteady on its legs and razor thin but its quite bright eyed and not looking on its last legs????

Any help with medicines or tips that i can pass on will be much appreciated............... :thumbs:

hit the c**t on the heed min :yes: