rat attack smoker problem

Made one myself, cost me next to nothing with bits from work, not done much with it yet, but im the same , ive been experimenting with differnt oils, used car oil , vegetable oil etc, etc, the trouble i had was that somtimes the nozzle would keep catching on fire, which was a enoying, ive heard boiled linsead oil is ok , but that is still expensive, im going to make another bottom half with more coils, which i think should create more heat? and see what happens, ill let ya know how i go on, must admit tho it do look impressive when its working correctly, a chain saw noise , and shouting dogs would drive me mad , ive the seen the vids

Hi

Made mine myself too and had same trouble with the nozzle catching a blaze,veg oil is the best I find motor oil is evil on the lungs and I don't mean the rats lol.Make the coil half as long again it helps,cant help with the mk 2 sorry but can give u plans for a home made version it costs £19.80 to make if u have a access to a workshop full of spares,if not I think £30 snecker should make one,

Atb 223

I have a couple of american insect foggers and if you pump the fluid to much it doesnt burn and runs out of the jet on the end you have to be careful because if you have the heat to high it run have a red hot liquid flame running out but you should be able to smell it burning if it is running hot

Mark

• 3 months later...