Net making gear

Well lads i have my net making gear free to a young hunter (16 and under) It will have everything you will need to get yourself started.I started knitting myself but don't have the patience for it so i am willing to let it go to a genuine young hunter that will get more use out of it than myself.

atvb shaun :thumbs:

Edited by shaunpauls7

• 2 weeks later...

mate thats brilliant what youve done!! im 16 and great people like you help us youngsters out soo much!! and also people like yourself can get younger people into the sport! i know about 3 people who do ferreting in my year and school and my school has 1000 students!! and i make my own nets it gives me something to do and i feel quite happy when i catch rabbits with my own hand made nets! :) pappabear hope you son has fun makeing the nets i loved it when i started and thank you shaun for helping younger people out your a great guy!!

hi harvey , he's getting fairly fast at it now , still makes mistakes but at least he's not on the new call of duty all the time , we have bought him a new prosport for xmas so plenty of days to come in the fresh air , we took one of his friends with us last time we went out with the ferrets , my boys the only one at his secondry school that goes ferreting but his friend is asking if he can come again and has said he would like his own , atb simon

ahh good lad it took me a while to get the real hang of doing it to! yh to right all my freinds think im sad cause i dont have it, well at least im heathy and happy and doing something i whant to do instead of trying to fit in with every one else and spend days looking at a screen! Ahh lucky fella to have the prosort its a really good gun i whanted one my self but i got the kw97k :) tell you what i got a scope thats been lying round for a bit now and im never really going to use it... if you havent go a scope for the pro sport i could sourt you out with my old one? its a sp 6-24x50mm ir mildot scope?