pre badger digging ban

do you people just sit on here writing old shite...... so wheres all the lads now that supposedly worked these great hard wheatons and strong dogs back in the 70s ehh... sure fatman you were throwing all sorts of statements up in that thread too along with mudd dog and danny 300....... fcuking some shite talk goes on in this site ill tell you..... never seen a red badger in my life not saying that there not about..... fcuk i came on here just for a quick look the other day and some other fcuking clown said his pup went to ground and there was 6 foxes in the stopend........ the lying life thisw site shoulda been called :thumbs:

stop end id say the type of men your referring too know that an open forum is not really the place too reminiss about old strong dogs even tho it was pre ban secondly untill you ve finished your days hunting then and only then can you make a judgement weather other men s accounts of what they ve dug and hunted are true or false by looking back on your own days out from the past as for the shit talk thats a fact of life you get it no matter weather your on here in the pub or out doing a days work . here s one as i ve said before on here i know of seven foxes taken from one concrete pipe weather you believe it or not is up too you but its a fact

well said dee mac. stop end your a muppet if you have nothing good to say dont bother . i have enjoyed reading this thread like many others its great to hear older men talking about the way alot of people used to hunt if you dont liked it dont read it simple happy hunting danny

hay mark that's you told :whistling: by the way lads marky mark is only in dogs a few years

so stopend is a newbie :hmm: aint he starting that club??? :blink:

and your point is??????? any man can start a club :blink:

so it is him, a simple aye would a done :icon_eek:

stopend you are only a newbie to terriers an thl terriermen have voted you the weakest link :laugh:

how long you had terriersw bogside??

i dont keep dogs :D
  • Like 1

lol... a few years ehh.... so tell me bogside how many years am i at the terrier game?

is 2 to 3 years not considered a long time anymore? :icon_redface:

i would have give ya 3 or 4 years :blink:

do you people just sit on here writing old shite...... so wheres all the lads now that supposedly worked these great hard wheatons and strong dogs back in the 70s ehh... sure fatman you were throwing all sorts of statements up in that thread too along with mudd dog and danny 300....... fcuking some shite talk goes on in this site ill tell you..... never seen a red badger in my life not saying that there not about..... fcuk i came on here just for a quick look the other day and some other fcuking clown said his pup went to ground and there was 6 foxes in the stopend........ the lying life thisw site shoulda been called :thumbs:

stop end id say the type of men your referring too know that an open forum is not really the place too reminiss about old strong dogs even tho it was pre ban secondly untill you ve finished your days hunting then and only then can you make a judgement weather other men s accounts of what they ve dug and hunted are true or false by looking back on your own days out from the past as for the shit talk thats a fact of life you get it no matter weather your on here in the pub or out doing a days work . here s one as i ve said before on here i know of seven foxes taken from one concrete pipe weather you believe it or not is up too you but its a fact

well said dee mac. stop end your a muppet if you have nothing good to say dont bother . i have enjoyed reading this thread like many others its great to hear older men talking about the way alot of people used to hunt if you dont liked it dont read it simple happy hunting danny

hay mark that's you told :whistling: by the way lads marky mark is only in dogs a few years

and your point is??????? any man can start a club ..

your exactly [bANNED TEXT] bogside it is very easy to set up your own club... so get yours set up and affiliate with the IWTF ... :thumbs:

oh and good man for telling them how long im at it ... i thought if i hada put in 3-4 years at.... it i would have just sounded like i was spoofing!! :icon_redface:

lol... a few years ehh.... so tell me bogside how many years am i at the terrier game?

your exactly [bANNED TEXT] bogside it is very easy to set up your own club... so get yours set up and affiliate with the IWTF ... :thumbs:

oh and good man for telling them how long im at it ... i thought if i hada put in 3-4 years at.... it i would have just sounded like i was spoofing!! :icon_redface:

just a lying cnut :tongue2:
  • Like 1

makes me fooking laugh people trying to be something there not , say fook all , be fook all , dont claim to have this and that and dont claim to have done anything , you wont go far wrong then .................

you always get people who talk the talk , when you go out , you know they aint done fook all.....just like the rest of us ............

• Like 1

cant understand why your new mates haven't done there home work :icon_eek: