Anyone recommend a lamp battery

Really just something i can get a few hours out with.I used an old motorcycle battery for a while there but that's done and dusted doesn't hold a full charge anymore.

Not bothered about weight or anything just something i can have about 3-4 hours out of it?

atb shaun :thumbs:

If you could find out postage i would be willing to pay for the battery and postage bud?

Maybe could send it through a courier rather than the post office think that may be cheaper rather than paying for the weight not to sure?

atb shaun :thumbs:

http://www.parcel2go.com/ should not cost no more than £5.80 plus vat and thats good service i used them yesterday

Edited by martyn2233

I will weigh parcel and get price for courier tonight mate. Drop me a pm with your number.

Just spoke to a lad who has had one before and he says he goes for 2/3 hours and it hasn't ran out yet.

Gaz

No bother bud will give you a pm with my details cheers for sorting me out with this.

atvb shaun :thumbs:

Martyn how did you get £5.80 buddy?

Just done it and it said £15.36

18cm x 22cm x 9cm @ 3kg approx

i get £5.80 plus vat ill send you a pm

ps just got my partner to do it as per pm sent and she got £6.96 to his door mate go by my pm

Edited by martyn2233